Monday, May 6, 2013


Violet Vibes

This is a look I filmed originally as a valentines makeup look, but it can really be worn anytime. It is definitely my kind of look! Gorgeous purples and lots of glitter!



Let me know what you think! 

Products:
  • Mac Painterly Paintpot
  • Urban Decay Psychedelic Sister 24/7 Liner
  • Sugarpill Poison Plum and Love+ (mixed together)
  • NAKED Cosmetics Ivory Stack - Red duochrome
  • Sugarpill Bulletproof
  • Maybelline Line Stiletto (discontinued :( ! )
  • Mac Haute & Naughty Mascara
  • LA Splash Gaudy Glitter






Video below!





Thanks for reading!
x Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say that I was looking up some looks with mac shades and came across one of your looks. I was stopped dead in my tracks at how gorgeous it was! Then I came across your application for a Halloween contest with a sugar skull look and another look and I have to say-you are hands down the best artist I've seen on the entire internet. No joke. Beautiful work. Definitely a follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so so so much! That really means a lot! :)

      Delete