Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Femme Fatale Twilight Meteorite


I recently gave in to temptation and bought some Femme Fatale nail polishes after seeing gorgeous pics plastered on my facebook wall. Let me just say, I do not regret regret this purchase! 

Twilight Meteorite is described as "a rich plum pink base with bold blue>pink duochrome flecks".

This description is pretty on the money!

Just look at the photo's!







Gorgeous huh?

To exaggerate the duochrome finish, I applied a black gradient as a base underneath, so it fades out to nothing at the tip where you can see Twilight Meteorite on its own. 

I am absolutely in love with this polish and keep catching myself looking at how gorgeous it is. It applied with ease, not too thick nor too thin, not streaky and dried quite fast. I applied two coats to make it fully opaque.

I also love that Femme Fatale are Aussie! 


Here are some other polishes I also picked up, they are sooo pretty!


I will post more pics/reviews when I use the others!

Have any of you tried out Femme Fatale polishes or cosmetics? Let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading!

x Sarah x

1 comment: