Now I know doing a series of makeup looks based off Disney characters is hardly a unique idea, but it is certainly a good idea, and a fun one at that. So I'm going to do my own take on these looks!
I kicked this series off with a look based on Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty.
- Painterly Paintpot
- Sugarpill Acidberry on lid
- Sugarpill Poison Plum in crease
- Sugarpill Dollipop above crease
- Sugarpill Bulletproof to deepen
- Lime Crime Citreuse Uniliner on lower lashline
- LA Splash Phenomenon glitter also on lower lashline
- Elise Individual Eyelashes #676 (rainbow)
- Inglot #77 Gel Liner
I would love to know what you think about this look!
If you recreate it, let me know. I'd love to see it!
Thanks for reading!
x Sarah x