Saturday, May 4, 2013

I'm Backkkkk! + new site!

Helloo all my followers!


It's been so long since I posted here, but I'm finally back! 



About 3 days ago I launched my new website! This is where I will be posting all my work, including fashion/editorial makeup, wedding makeup and any other fun looks I do. I also plan to post my looks here on the blog with more info on products used and then link back here from my site!



www.sarahmoymakeupartist.com





A couple of weeks ago I did a photoshoot (my very first!!!) and it was sooo much fun! The focus was on dramatic makeup and I pretty much got to do whatever I wanted makeup wise. There are a couple of preview shots on the site, but when I get the final images I will be uploading those too. I also have a couple of weddings lined up for next year, how cool!



Along with makeup looks, I hope to get into the habit of posting reviews for you guys. What else do you want to see? I'd love to hear your feedback.



I just want to say thankyou to everyone who has followed my posts, commented and shown support. I feel like I'm really starting to move forward with my makeup and it's so exciting!



Sarah xox

1 comment: