Here's a look I did last week using Sugarpill and Sleek :) I know colour blocking has been a huge trend lately, this is kind of my take on the trend.
This is using the new amaaazing camera I got for my 21st, I love it!
- Sugarpill Darling Chromalust (used wet on lid, then dry over top)
- NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil (inner corner)
- Sugarpill Lumi Chromalust (over milk, inner corner)
- Sleek Twilight Eyeshadow (bad girl palette, lower lashline)
- Maybelline Line Stiletto (upper lashline)
- Mac Blacktrack Fluidline (waterline, tightline)
- Bourjois Ultra Curl Mascara
- Mac Goldstone MSF
- Mac Truth & Light Magically Cool Liquid Powder
For the contacts I'm wearing, click here!
Since I have a brand new awesome camera, I've been considering doing tutorials and makeup vids. I did actually film one yesterday, haven't been through the footage yet, but I'm wondering if thats something anyone would be interested in seeing?
Let me know what you think :)
Have a great day guys!