Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Playing with Colour

Hey guys!

This is a look I came up with last night when I decided to play with some Sugarpill

:)



EYES:
  • Sugarpill Darling (used wet on lid)
  • Sugarpill Poison Plum (crease, created the blue shade when layered with darling)
  • Sugarpill Love+ (above Poison Plum, under eyes)
  • MAC Tweet Me (highlight)
  • NYX Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil (inner corner)
  • Inglot Shimmery White (inner corner)
  • NYX Purple Jumbo Eye Pencil (lower lashline)
  • MAC Stars 'n Rockets (lowerlashline)
  • MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (upper lashline, waterline)
  • Random lashes :)

Let me know what you think!

Thanks for stopping by!
xxx

11 comments:

  1. I love it! Very pretty and fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some skills! this is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get me some sugarpill, that turquoise is amazing, love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! this is BEAUTIFUL :)

    new follower here :) I have to say that you have a GREAT blog. Do check out my blog sometime. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. her eyes now looks like a fairy.. so lovely.. it would be nice to see her whole face. :)

    Signature:

    UniformPoint | cheap uniforms

    ReplyDelete