Today i present to you a look from 2 nights ago, where I went out for dinner with my boy :)
It took me a while to be happy with this makeup, but in the end, I actually really liked the way it looked.
Here comes the photo spam :)
^ I think this photo looks really cool! ^
- Bourjois Waterproof Black Eyeliner (base)
- NYX Black Eyeshadow (lid and crease + extended outward, lower lashline)
- Inglot #501 - sparkly grey (first 1/2 lid, inner lower lashline)
- MAC Reflects Pearl Glitter (inner corner, inner lid)
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (lashline, waterline)
- Bourjois Liner Effect Mascara
- MAC Stereo Rose MSF
- MAC Tweet Me Mega Metal Eyeshadow (highlight)
- NYX Round Lipgloss - Whipped (creamy nude)
I'd love for you to let me know what you think of this look!
Thanks for looking :)