Hey Guys! So sorry about the lack of posts! Working 6 days is slowly killing me!
This is the look I did for my work christmas dinner. We went to an Italian restaurant, and while it wasn't really what I expected.. the food was great :)
Onto the look..
- MAC Hepcat Eyeshadow (inner, outer lid)
- MAC Burnt Burgundy Pigment (inner, outer lid-layered and lower lashline)
- NYX Purple Velvet Jumbo Pencil (lower lashline)
- MAC Shroom Eyeshadow (inner corner)
- Gold Eyeshadow (made by myself! centre of lid)
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
- Bourjois Liner Effect Mascara
Annnd on my cheeks is my lover, Stereo Rose :)
Nothing on my lips in the pics, but I did wear my new MAC + Marcel Wanders lipgloss in Aleydis, a gorgeous fuschia pink.
If you don't have burnt burgundy pigment, any burgundy, deep purple-ish colour would work fine!
I promise to try and keep my posts up, though my laptop is just about dead! Need to try and save everything I can!
Thanks for stopping by :)