Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Freshwater Glow!

Hellooo :)


Here is my look from today, a gorgeous glowy blue look. I think I was impressed with this look :)


It's bright and bold, but still quite wearable. I happily wore this in public earlier today!













Products:

  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Electric Blue (base)

  • MAC Petrol Blue Pearlglide Eyeliner (lower lashline base)

  • MAC Freshwater Eyeshadow (lid)

  • MAC Sea & Sky Duo - Darker Side (outer lid)

  • MAC Tilt Eyeshadow (lightly in crease)

  • MAC She Who Dares - Blue Side (upper lashline, blended upwards and lower lashline)

  • NYX Opal Eyeshadow (inner corner)

  • Jordana Fabuliner Liquid Liner (upper lashline)

  • Bourjois Liner Effect Mascara

I also have my new laptop, a GREEN Sony Vaio!! Its fucking amazing! :D:D:D

I recommend everyone to buy one! :)

Go look at it here!

Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas, and has an even more awesome New Year!

xxx


2 comments: