Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Shock-a-holic Clubbing Look!

Hello there!

Apologies for the lack of posts. Work has been keeping me super busy lately, but I'm getting a new laptop! Which will hopefully allow me to keep up with posts as the one I'm using is incredibly unreliable. Hmph.

Anywho, onto the look, which I wore out one night a couple of weeks ago. I quite like the way it turned out, though the photos don't really do much to show that.


^ Shock-a-holic looks patchy here :/ ^


Eyes:
  • Naked Eyeshadow Base
  • MAC Shock-a-holic Eyeshadow (lid + outer lower lashline)
  • MAC Beautiful Iris (crease + inner lower lashline)
  • TKB Trading Purple Sparks ? (inner corner)
  • Blacktrack Fluidline
  • Bourjois Liner Effect Mascara
I believe I used Stereo Rose on my cheeks, but there was nothing on my lips in these photo's :(

Does anyone else own Shock-a-holic eyeshadow and find it hard to work with? Any tricks for an even application??

Thanks for stopping by!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment