Saturday, August 28, 2010

Quick EOTD!


This is the makeup I did for my Dad's 50th birthday dinner. I was really pleased with the final product. Glittahhh :)

^^ This one shows the sparkley-ness the best ^^



I used:
  • Burnt Burgundy Pigment (crease, lower lashline)
  • Napoleon Red Eyeshadow (crease, lower lashline)
  • Shroom Eyeshadow (lid, I think!)
  • NYX Black Eyeshadow (outer 'v', outer lower lashline)
  • Aromaleigh red glitter (lower lashline)
  • NAKED glittery red/pink pigment (over burnt burgundy/red eyeshadow)
  • Fabuliner liquid liner
  • Bourjois Liner Effect Mascara
Sorry I can't remember what I used on my cheeks. I think it may have been a blush by Revlon.. Rose Rapture perhaps.. with some sort of highlight above it.

I wish you could see just how shimmery and pretty this turned out. It was gorgeous, and I loved it :D

Hope you're all well! And welcome to new followers :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment