Saturday, August 28, 2010

MAC Venomous Villains WISHLIST!

Please bare with me.. this could be lengthy!

NOTE: All image credit goes to the fabulous Temptalia.

MAC Venomous Villains

In no particular order, this is what I want from this collection. Everytime I find more info or pics, my list gets bigger :( Better start saving!

1. Vile Violet Deep dirty blue purple (Matte) (Limited Edition)
MAC Venomous Villains

2. My Dark Magic Deep pink with pink pearl / Deep plum with purple pearl (Limited Edition)
MAC Venomous Villains

3. She Who Dares Deep navy with blue pearl / Deep forest green with lime green pearl (Limited Edition)
MAC Venomous Villains

4. Bad Fairy Red with red multi-changing pearl (Limited Edition)
MAC Venomous Villains

MAC Venomous Villains - Maleficent

5. Formidable! Teal green with pink multi-changing pearl (Limited Edition)
MAC Venomous Villains

MAC Venomous Villains - Maleficent

MAC Venomous Villains - Maleficent

6. Violetta Bright clean violet purple (Amplified) (PRO) (right)
MAC Venomous Villains

Violetta swatch below (left), Dark Deed (right)

MAC Venomous Villains - Maleficent

7. Revenge is Sweet Light yellow purple (Limited Edition) (left)
MAC Venomous Villains

MAC Venomous Villains - Maleficent

8. Darkly My Dear Dirty brown plum (Matte) (Limited Edition)
MAC Venomous Villains - Cruella

MAC Venomous Villains - Cruella

9. Wicked Ways Deep fuchsia with pink pearl (Limited Edition)
MAC Venomous Villains - Cruella

MAC Venomous Villains - Cruella

My "Definite Must-Haves":
  • My Dark Magic and She Who Dares (mineralize eyeshadow duos)
  • Formidable (nail laquer)
  • Violetta (lipstick)
  • Revenge is Sweet (lipglass)
  • Darkly My Dear (blush)
My "If I can afford it" 's:
  • Vile Violet (eyeshadow)
  • Bad Fairy (nail laquer)
  • Wicked Ways (lipglass)

Justifications:

I've decided I NEED the mineralize duos because I never got the chance to grab the mineralize eyeshadows from MAC's Style Black collection.
I also NEED Formidable because its gorgeous, I don't have many polishes and because its dark (which I love!)
As for Violetta lipstick and Revenge Is Sweet... I have no lip products whatsoever that are purple, and therefore I'm convincing myself I should try these.
Darkly My Dear is just super pretty, and matte, and I think it would look pretty decent on my skin tone.

As for Vile Violet.. the more I think about how many purple eyeshadows I have.. the more I'm realising I really do not need another.
I'd really like Bad Fairy because its different to what I normally wear, and I think its gorgeous.
And finally, Wicked Ways.. It's gorgeous, and I want to try and pull off some bolder lip colours. And I think my bf might appreciate that one :D

If prices for this collection are as normal prices, this is the estimated cost for my all items on my wishlist:
AU $299*

For just my "definites", the cost is:
AU $211*

*This is if the pricing for the Venomous Villains Collection is the same as MAC's pricing of the permanent range.

I think for now I'll be sticking to my 'definites' wishlist!

So tell me, what are you absolutely craving from this collection, and what do you think is skippable?

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Formidable polish is a dead on dupe for the Orly polish Galaxy Girl - it's a bit less expensive (at least, it is in the US haha) and Orly tends to have a better polish reputation than MAC does.

    I'm actually slightly disappointed in this collection. When I heard it was coming out, I was sooo excited, but after seeing swatches I'm kinda meh about it. Especially over the purples - with Maleficent, they had a chance to make some amazing purples, but they all look pretty blah =/ The mineralize shadows do look pretty amazing though, so I'll probably just get those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shanna Thanks! I'll have to look into that polish and see if I can get it. I think most of the Cruella part of the collection is blah, not that exciting. I'm a sucker for purples, but I do agree with you that the purples aren't that great. I'm hoping when I see them in person they'll surprise me.. but I doubt it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what amazing stuff!!! i usually stick to safe neutrals, but oh my god i bloody love these colours...and the nail varnishes..sooo amazing!! I want ALL the Maleficent ones!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH I need those Nail Polishes ALL OF THEM!

    ReplyDelete