Please bare with me.. this could be lengthy!
NOTE: All image credit goes to the fabulous Temptalia.
In no particular order, this is what I want from this collection. Everytime I find more info or pics, my list gets bigger :( Better start saving!
1. Deep dirty blue purple (Matte) (Limited Edition)
2. Deep pink with pink pearl / Deep plum with purple pearl (Limited Edition)
3. Deep navy with blue pearl / Deep forest green with lime green pearl (Limited Edition)
4. Red with red multi-changing pearl (Limited Edition)
5. Teal green with pink multi-changing pearl (Limited Edition)
6. Bright clean violet purple (Amplified) (PRO) (right)
Violetta swatch below (left), Dark Deed (right)
7. Light yellow purple (Limited Edition) (left)
8. Dirty brown plum (Matte) (Limited Edition)
9. Deep fuchsia with pink pearl (Limited Edition)
My "Definite Must-Haves":
- My Dark Magic and She Who Dares (mineralize eyeshadow duos)
- Formidable (nail laquer)
- Violetta (lipstick)
- Revenge is Sweet (lipglass)
- Darkly My Dear (blush)
My "If I can afford it" 's:
- Vile Violet (eyeshadow)
- Bad Fairy (nail laquer)
- Wicked Ways (lipglass)
I've decided I NEED the mineralize duos because I never got the chance to grab the mineralize eyeshadows from MAC's Style Black collection.
I also NEED Formidable because its gorgeous, I don't have many polishes and because its dark (which I love!)
As for Violetta lipstick and Revenge Is Sweet... I have no lip products whatsoever that are purple, and therefore I'm convincing myself I should try these.
Darkly My Dear is just super pretty, and matte, and I think it would look pretty decent on my skin tone.
As for Vile Violet.. the more I think about how many purple eyeshadows I have.. the more I'm realising I really do not need another.
I'd really like Bad Fairy because its different to what I normally wear, and I think its gorgeous.
And finally, Wicked Ways.. It's gorgeous, and I want to try and pull off some bolder lip colours. And I think my bf might appreciate that one :D
If prices for this collection are as normal prices, this is the estimated cost for my all items on my wishlist:
For just my "definites", the cost is:
*This is if the pricing for the Venomous Villains Collection is the same as MAC's pricing of the permanent range.
I think for now I'll be sticking to my 'definites' wishlist!
So tell me, what are you absolutely craving from this collection, and what do you think is skippable?