Thursday, August 12, 2010

Burnt Burgundy EOTD

This was what I came up with yesterday, first time playing with my new burnt burgundy pigment. I love it :D


^^ You can see a bit of the glitter from the Inglot eyeshadow here ^^


  • NYX Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil (lid - base)
  • MAC Burnt Burgundy Pigment (crease, lower lashline)
  • MAC Shroom Eyeshadow (lid - under Inglot eyeshadow)
  • Inglot Eyeshadow (not sure of numer) (over Shroom. Nude colour with glitter)
  • NYX Purple Velvet Jumbo Eye Pencil (lower lashline - base)
  • Jordana Fabuliner (Upper lashline)
  • Rimmel Eye Kohl (Waterline, set with black eyeshadow)
  • Bourjois Liner Effect Mascara


Sorry I only did the eyes today, I'm sick with tonsillitis and thats all i could manage for today. So sick of being sick!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment