Monday, June 16, 2014

Snow Fairy Makeup Look

Do you ever begin a makeup look with just an idea, and as soon as you begin you realise it isn't going to end up how you wanted it to? Well that's exactly how this look started, but I somehow managed to turn it around.

I thought it would be a really awesome look to film, something really creative and different, until I began applying the white makeup all over my face. It started to become horrible patchy, probably because silly me just used a moisturiser instead of a primer as well, so I gave up completely on filming it. I did, however, decide to keep going with one side, just to see how it would have turned out and I'm so glad I did. I think it looks really cool!

This was the first time I've done a white eyelashes look, and it took me days to get all of this shit off! Haha.


EYES:
NYX White Eyeshadow Base
Sugarpill Poison Plum
Coastal Scents Blush Too Palette (Purple)
Sugarpill Lumi Loose Eyeshadow
MAC Reflects Teal Glitter
Random Reflective White Glitter
MUFE Flash Palette
NYX Half lashes-customised by me


FACE/LIPS:
Mehron Paradise Prisma Blendset(White)
Sugarpill Poison Plum (contour, lips and brows)
Coastal Scents Blush Too Palette (purple)
Pink Lipgloss from Sephora


I would really love to know what you think of this look!

Thanks for stopping by!
xx

2 comments: