Thursday, June 26, 2014

Poison Passion-Complementary Colours


The other day I woke up and for some reason I just had to use purple and yellow together!
As purple and yellow are complementary colours, they can be very difficult to blend, so I decided to go for more of a cut-crease look. 

 This makeup was a great way to distract myself from the fact it's freezing cold here, these colours are so bright and fun. I really love how this turned out :)



FACE/LIPS:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Sleek Contour Powder (from the Face Form Kit)
NARS Laguna Bronzer
MAC Whisper of Guilt
NYX Lip Gloss 'Whipped'



EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX White Eyeshadow Base
Sugarpill Poison Plum
Sugarpill Buttercupcake
Sugarpill Bulletproof
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara
Red Cherry #43 Lashes

Do you like this colour combo?
xx


2 comments: