Saturday, June 14, 2014

Party Monster Makeup Look


Do you ever just get a real desire to create something really dark, dramatic and grungy? Well that's exactly what inspired this look. It came out of nowhere, but I'm so glad it did because I absolutely love how this turned out! 

I actually walked into my bedroom where my boyfriend had been napping, and needless to say I got quite the startled reaction haha.

Deets below!





FACE:
Covergirl 3 in 1 Stay Fabulous Foundation
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent Powder
NARS Laguna
MAC Whisper of Guilt


EYES:
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner
Sugarpill Bulletproof
Sugarpill Goldilux
Coastal Scents Black Glitter
Red Cherry #43 Lashes


LIPS:
Rimmel Black Kohl Pencil
Sugarpill Bulletproof
Sugarpill Goldilux
Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Eyeliner


I hope you guys like this and let me know what you think! I definitely plan to do more dramatic/character type looks, so keep an eye out for that!

Have a great day!

1 comment: