Hello my lovely followers :)
Today I bring you a look I did over the weekend. I was off to a going-away-party for a girl I worked with, and wanted to play with one of my new sleek palettes. I used the sparkle palette and impressed myself with how the look turned out.
Its actually a really simple look and easy to achieve :)
I had already been drinking when I took these photos as I waited for my friends to arrive, apparently I was too unsteady to take any decently focussed photos lol.
Please, pleease, pleeeeease click the images to see the true beauty of these colours! :)
^^ Twinklies ^^ :D
- Sleek Twinkle Eyeshadow (lid)
- Sugarpill Poison Plum (crease, lower lashline)
- Sleek Cranberry Eyeshadow (just above crease)
- MAC Vanilla Pigment (inner corner)
- Jordana Fabuliner (upper lashline)
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (waterline)
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara
I'm going out for dinner tonight, better go get ready!! :)
Let me know what you think of this look!
Thanks for looking