Here is a quick look from a few days ago, just something simple I wore to work. All the full face shots looked horrible :(
I dont know why, but my eyelashes look SO much better on camera than they do in real life, at least as far as I can tell! lol
In my opinion, I simply don't use green enough.
Onto the look :)
- Inglot Glittery Beige eyeshadow (lid)
- Inglot Glittery White eyeshadow #496 (inner corner)
- Inglot Glittery Green eyeshadow #59 (inner, lower lashline)
- MAC She Who Dares - Green side (lower lashline)
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (upper lashline, waterline, tightline...all that good stuff!)
^^ Click this one for a bigger image, to see the pretty shimmer of Too Chic Beauty Powder ^^
I've been reaching for this as my highlight everyday! LOVE it :)
Do any of you beauties rock green/lime eyeshadow??
Have an awesome day!