Sunday, July 11, 2010

Midnight Dreams

I realised last night I haven't played around with blue for quite some time and decided I really wanted to. Here's how the look turned out :)



^^ I really like this shot :D ^^



I used some Aromaleigh goodies and pulled out a glamour doll eyes colour :)

Eyes:
Base: Bourjois Duochrome eyeliner penic - 58: Noir Bleute (outer half of lid, lower lashline)
Inner Corner: Sugarbaby Blue Blink (including inner third of lower lashline)
Inner Third (Lid) : GDE Fabulous!
Middle Third (Lid and Lower Lashline) : Aromaleigh Late For Work
Outer Third (Lid and Lower Lashline) : Aromaleigh Sapphire over NYX Black eyeshadow
Liner: Jordana Fabuliner (upper lashline)
Rimmel Soft Kohl Liner - Black (waterline)
Mascara: Bourjois Liner Effect


Other products:
Revlon Rose Rapture Blush
NYX Circe Lipstick
NYX Whipped Round Lipgloss

Let me know what you guys think :)

3 comments:

  1. love it! It is vibrant yet wearable, especially paired with the nude lips. gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Nina said, this is really vibrant, love it :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog and I really like it! I'm a new follower and I hope you visit mine and my youtube channel(;
    sydneykins.blogspot.com
    youtube.com/sydneykins303

    ReplyDelete