Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ice

This is one of the FOTD's I've created using my new MAC goodies! I'm really pleased with how it turned out :)
I really like that its bright, but still wearable. I wore this to work (Gloria Jeans) and got a few compliments too!



  • Sugarbaby Opal Blink eyeshadow (inner corner)
  • MAC Shroom eyeshadow (lid)
  • MAC Freshwater eyeshadow (outer v, crease, lower lashline)
  • NYX Blach eyeshadow (tiiiiny amount, crease, outer lower lashline)
  • Jordana Fabuliner Liquid Liner
  • Bourjois Liner Effect mascara

  • MAC Stereo Rose MSF
(In the pic, Stereo Rose looks like a really heavy application. It didn't look quite that excessive IRL)

I'm falling in love with Freshwater :D

Thanks for looking
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I haven't used Shroom or Freshwater in forever. I'm going to have to try this out =D

    ReplyDelete