Tuesday, October 12, 2010

She Who Dares + extra's!

This is the look I did today before going to Uni. I wanted to use a couple new items...Tilt eyeshadow and She Who Dares mineralize eyeshadow... so I combined the 2!


After priming, I applied Tilt in the crease to begin with. I then used the blue side of She Who Dares wet and placed it all over my lid, then blended that into Tilt. I added it to my lower lashline, then used a damp pencil brush to pick up the green side of She Who Dares, and added that to my inner corner very lightly.

I have to say, I am LOVING these Mineralize eyeshadows from Venomous Villains. I only wish they had made one with a red glitter and sparkle in the black base!

And here is a look I did while in Queensland. Sorry for the somewhat shitty photos, most of them didn't turn out!



I believe I used NYX Black all over the lid, Aromaleigh's Mourning Whimsey in the crease, and MAC's Later pigment over the black to add some sparklies :)

And finally, my new love...Violetta lipstick!

I was SUPER cautious about buying this lipstick.. I've never really been one for bold lips. But you all know I LOVE purple, so I figured I may as well.

And I LOVE it! :)

(Yeah, the pic is minorly edited.. mostly the eye. But I think Violetta is still brighter than this in real life!)

Thanks for stopping by, hope you're all well!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment