Friday, May 7, 2010

Hot Pink Smoke

Hey guys! This is a look I did for a contest on youtube where we had to use hot pink, gunmetal grey/silver and/or black. I was inspired by a look Juderivera had done a while back, and this is what I came up with :)








I used:
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil- Milk
  • 120 Palette- Hot pink, Pinky-purple
  • NYX Eyeshadow- Black
  • Naked Pigment- #IV-04 (shimmery pink/purple-ish glitter)
  • Rimmel Kohl Eyeliner- Black
  • Sugarbaby Pink Blink Eyeshadow (lower lashline over black eyeliner)
  • Bourjois Mascara
  • Bourjois Blush- #34 Rose D'or
  • Lips- Covergirl Nude Shine lipstick with Covergirl Slaphappy Amazemint lipgloss (3rd pic)
  • - Combination of a few OCC Lip Tars I made (2nd and last pic)
Please leave feedback :) Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment