Saturday, September 3, 2011

About me


Here's a little 'About Me' post for anyone interested. I'd love it, if you have a blog, if you filled this out on your blog and linked me to it :)

Vital Statistics:
Me: Sarah
Nicknames: Sarz, Moy Moy, even 'Moyburger' haha
Birthday: August 22, 1990
Place of Birth: Australia
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: Barista and Beauty Student
Residence: Australia

Appearance:
Hair Colour: (currently) dark violet brown
Hair Length: Long
Eye colour: Brown
Best Feature: Eyes
Height: Not sure exactly
Braces?: Never
Glasses?: Nope
Piercing: Have had :Belly Button, hip surface piercings. Currently have ears (3 in each lobe), tragus, monroe, septum, 2 tragus dermals, 2 neck dermals, 2 stomach dermals and one other :)
Tattoos: Bats on my left shoulder, stars on my right foot.
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Your 'Firsts':
First best friend: Vanessa in
kindergarten
First Award: First that comes to mind is 'Most Improved' in netball :)
First Sport You Joined: Netball
First Real Vacation: Queensland (I've never left Australia)
First Concert: I think it was Fall Out Boy haha
First Love: The ex


Favourites:
Movie: The Hangover 1&2, The Notebook, Roadkill.. usually anything comedy, rom com or horror/thriller
TV Show: Winners & losers
Colours: Purple and lime green
Song: Currently loving nicki minaj and gaga. Probably Bad Kids by Gaga
Candy: Anythinggggg. I love candy :)
Restaurant: Hogs Breath Cafe
Store: MAC
Book: I don't normally read often, so.. anything makeup related
Magazine: Cosmo
Shoes: Ironfist or Tony Bianco heels!

Currently:
Feeling: Lazy
Single or Taken: Taken
Eating: Nothing
Listening To: Gaga :)
Thinking About: Food lol
Wanting: Motivation and to get paid
Watching: The computer?
Wearing: My pj's :)

Future:
Want Children?: One day very far away, yes
Want to be Married: Definitely
Careers in Mind: Makeup artist, beauty therapist
Where do you want to live?: I'd love to live in Queensland, sunshine coast :)

Do You Believe In:
God: Undecided.
Miracles: Yes
Love At First sight: Attraction and lust, yes.
Ghosts: Yes. lol
Aliens: I think so
Soul Mates: Yes
Heaven: Yes
Hell: No
Kissing on The First Date: If it feels right.
Yourself: At times.

Everybody dooo itttt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment